February 2021 – European Journal of Cancer, Review Article on “Practical recommendations for the management of patients with gastroenteropancreatic and thoracic (carcinoid) neuroendocrine neoplasms in the COVID-19 era”.
Co-authored by CNETS President, Jackie Herman, the Review Article highlights include:
- Neuroendocrine neoplasm (NEN) management requires a multidisciplinary approach.
- Evidence is lacking to guide adjustments to standard-of-care during the COVID-19 era.
- Multiple countries are now experiencing diverse trajectories of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NEN centres worldwide have shared experiences to preserve high standards of care.
- We suggest potential strategies to reduce risk and aid multidisciplinary approach.
To read the full article, please go to: Management of patients with NETs in the COVID-19 era